Top 3 Benefits of Using Blackout Curtains in Bangkok
- Living in Bangkok means living with the heat and the sun light. Every time you step out of your house it is an instant combat against the Bangkok heat. A short five minute walk equals drenching perspiration. The first thing anybody wants after returning home is a refreshing shower and a comfy chair to sit and relax in a cool, comfortable setting, away from all the heat and sun radiation. This is where blackout curtains come in. The primary purpose of installing blackout curtains is to help keep your home cool and maintain the indoor temperature from heating up. They act as the dual-function insulation device keeping the outside heat from entering in, and preventing the cool A/C air currents from escaping into the atmosphere outside.
- When you are indoors, normal curtains could not help maintain the cold air currents from your A/C from diffusing outside. Normal curtains do not have that tightly knitted black lining materials that blackout curtains have. However, please make sure that the blackout curtains are of a good and thick variety. Many curtains are sold under the name “blackout curtains” however like most products, they come in a variety of qualities and thicknesses. The thin varieties would not be able to block out the sun light as well as the thick varieties, so the name “blackout curtains” is not the ‘be all and end all’ of curtains. They only indicate that some blackout linings have been stitched within the curtain fabrics. To get the really high quality curtains, you have to make sure to touch and feel the fabric textures and test out the fabric against the light to measure the translucency of the curtains. Blackout curtains do not block out sun light 100%, some thin varieties only block out 70-80% of the light, the thicker varieties can block out more. To make sure you get a 100% sun light blocking quality, you could request for a silver black out lining to be added to your curtains. This way you would be sure that no light or heat is passing through your curtains during the afternoon heat.
Blackout lining material for sewing behind curtains. The silver lining helps to protect from UV radiation as well as keep the room dark. This material is especially usefully for those who prefer to keep their current curtains, but want the extra layer to keep out the solar heat and bright glares from the sun.
- Blackout curtains simply look awesome. They come in a variety of colors and designs. Some fabric designs have flowery patterns while others have more modern, simple patterns. A great number of black out curtains are made in simple, no design colors for customers who prefer curtains that way. I personally like some simple but nice looking patterns on my curtains. Some curtains look great with the diamond patterns while others look better on modern rectangle patterns.
No matter what designs or colors you love, blackout curtains and drapes will always be the better option for window dressing. The decision to invest in blackout curtains is and will always be a wise choice. This is why blackout curtains are extremely popular, not only in Thailand, but also in many other hot climate countries around the world!
Please visit our curtains fabric store today to get the best blackout curtains at the best prices. Our shop is right on Phahurat road across from China World and near The Old Siam. Feel free to give us a call at 02 223 4828 to ask about our latest offers!
Fabric Plus (ATM Decor brand) sells curtain fabrics and materials in wholesale prices. We offer many ranges of blackout curtain fabrics with many designs and colors. Our black-out featured curtain textiles range from the colorful, flowery patterns to the simple, plain colors. We offer the 2.80 meter width curtain materials so that the curtain fabrics can be stitched into seamless, better looking curtains. The 2.80 meter curtains make stitching curtains easier as you would only have to stitch the fabrics at the ends without having to cut them into individual pieces and stitch them together piece-by-piece. The reason is because the width of the fabric is wide enough to be used as the height of the curtains, and you would only need to buy the amount of fabric according to the width of your windows.
At ATM Decor, we provide a complete solution to all your curtain needs. We specialize in curtain materials and we provide a variety of fabrics you could use for your curtains. We offer satin, jacquard, ultraviolet protective fabrics well as blackout materials. At our shop you could select the curtain rods and the style of curtains that you would like for us to make, and we tailor our curtains exactly to the dimensions of your home.
Please visit our curtains store in Phahurat (Indian Town) to look for the designs and fabric patterns we have on offer. Our curtains shop is based in Phahurat Textile Market on Phahurat Road across from China World and near The Old Siam and India Emporium.
Please be welcome to ask us about our curtain fabrics, tailoring, and installation services at 02 223 4828
We specialize in curtain fabrics and provide custom made curtains. We aim to make each and every home in Bangkok a pleasant and beautiful place to live in, and we believe that aesthetically pleasing curtains can reinvigorate and refresh the appearance of any place, adding both charm and elegance to your home. Our curtain tailors are highly skilled with many years of professional experience and can custom make several types of curtains and designs to fit your home in the best way. We wholesale our curtain fabrics as well so you can be sure that our prices are always low. Our storefront is in Phahurat right next to the main road, please visit us to view the wonderful selections we have on offer. You can also reach us at 022234828 for any information. Here at ATM Decor, we aspire to become the top curtain supplier worldwide.
Why customers choose ATM Decor curtains
We focus on customer satisfaction with our products and services. We offer many types of curtain fabrics including satin jacquard, cotton, blackout curtains, and sheers. We always choose high quality curtain equipment and materials for our curtains and we decorate your home like they were our own.
Here are some of the advantages of using ATM Decor fabrics
- Stylish: Smooth and elegant designs
- High Quality: High standard of weaving quality
- Durable: Heat resilient
- Double Beauty: Our UV blocking curtains have a special UV-protection lining in between the fabrics making them invisible and also makes the curtain look beautiful from both sides
- Save Electricity: Our UV curtains help you to save on electricity as it helps to keep the warm ultraviolet radiation from entering your home and helping the rooms in your house to remain cool throughout the day.
- UV Resistant: We offer a variety of UV curtain fabrics from the shiny, glossy variety to the heavy, thick fabrics.
- Variety of Textures: We offer a variety of curtain textures: some with low dust retention, plain color on one side, glossy with miniature designs on the other
- Variety of Sheers: We also have many types of sheers on offer from the plain off-white colored sheers to the fancy types with many features such as intricate laces and colorful designs
- Focused: We focus on the details that make our curtains stand out so that they add elegance and prestige to the appearance of your home
- Courteous Staff: Our installation service is clean, fast and our staff are courteous. We always want you to have the best curtains.
Please be welcome to contact us at 02 223 4828 and we hope to be at your full service for all your curtain needs. Our curtain fabric shop is located right next to Phahurat Road, opposite China World, and near the Old Siam and India Emporium.
Little India and China Town are located in the business area of central Bangkok. These regions sell wholesale and retail goods all over the country.